– Catholic wedding ceremony performed in English in a church near the location
– Booking and fees of the church
– Catholic Priest to perform the ceremony in English
– Assistance with paperwork religious requirement
– 4 Marriage certificates
– Bouquet for the bride and boutonniere for the groom
– Wedding reception on the terrace overlooking Lake Garda for 15 adults: aperitif, starter, main course, Italian wedding cake, local wine, tablecloths, chairs and tables, tableware, table service. Wines not included
– On-site wedding planner to supervise the event
– Personal coordinator to assist you in the planning of the wedding with unlimited e-mail and phone correspondence
– Booking of the accommodation and travels
‐ Coordination fees, Taxes and service for all the above included
– Professional Photographer from preparation to dinner (250 finished images on USB presentation
‐ Full planning of Catholic, Civil or Symbolic Ceremony
‐ Celebrant to perform the ceremony in English (For civil ceremonies price includes translator)
‐ Assistance with paperwork requirements
‐ Marriage certificate
-Bouquet for the bride, boutonniere for the groom
‐ Exclusive Reception meal on the roof terrace for 50 adults: 2 starters, 2 first courses, 1 main course, 1 dessert.
– Wedding cake
– On-site wedding planner to supervise the event
– Personal coordinator to assist you through the planning of the wedding with
unlimited e-mail and phone correspondence
– Booking of the accommodation and transfers
– Coordination fees, Taxes and service for all the above included
How about eloping to Italy and having a beautiful intimate ceremony just for the two of you in Ravello overlooking the magnificent Amalfi Coast? Then chillax with a candlelit dinner on a private terrace with just the sound of the sea or a mandolin player playing softly in the background.
Ceremony fee, booking of town hall and Gardens for ceremony or beautiful intimate Catholic church within walking distance of your hotel
Translator (required by law) for pre wedding day townhall visit and for wedding day (for civil).
Legal Celebrant for civil ceremony or english speaking Catholic Priest for church wedding.
Assistance with paperwork (advice, delivery of Nulla Osta and checking paperwork is in order)
Chairs with white covers for ceremony outdoors
Romantic Outdoor Civil Wedding Ceremony overlooking the breathtaking Amalfi Coast
• Official translation as required by law
• Registry Town Hall and fee
• Bookings of the venues for ceremony and dinner
• Lodging all the paperwork with the Italian appropriate authorities
• Official translator during the ceremony
• Official translator for pre wedding meeting
• Personal Delivery of your Nulla Osta to save stress of misplacement
• Personal wedding coordinator to assist bride and groom
• Certificates of marriage
• Regular email correspondence with Rosie the wedding planner
Wedding Bouquet of seasonal flowers for the bride and boutonniere for the groom
• Professional photography service for up to 4 hours (200 professionally finished print ready photos in USB presentation box)
Sample prices of Accommodation in Area:
4 star hotel :
Superior room with balcony and sea view – €225 per night inc. breakfast
Junior suite with balcony and sea view – €250 per night inc breakfast
Guitar and Mandolin for ceremony and walking to the hotel Italian style! €300
Italian style wedding cake €100
Wedding cake, Hair styling, makeup, additional decor and other services are all available.
Recently on a trip to the Amalfi Coast in Italy I found this gorgeous wedding venue in Ravello, Italy. It was originally a convent built in 1288 and was converted into a small boutique hotel in 1948. It has 17 rooms and can sleep up to 42 people.
What really makes it spectacular is its beautiful central cloiser where you can have your symbolic wedding ceremony or your pre dinner nibbles and drinks or indeed your wedding reception for more intimate groups. For legal wedding ceremonies it is a 5 minute walk to churches for catholic wedding ceremonies and the town hall where you can have an indoor or outdoor civil wedding ceremony.
There is a variety of terrraces and gardens all with a superb panormic view of the Amalfi Coastline. There’s a small terrace where you can have an intimate wedding reception for up to 22 guests or the bigger terraces can seat up to 65 guests.
There is a full bar and restaurant at this venue and right next door there is a 4 star hotel that has a roof terrace with the same magnificent views that can seat up to 120 guests and has additional guest rooms. So this is a great find for those looking for a wedding reception venue on the Amalfi Coast for up to 65 people. You could have a bigger wedding reception in the hotel next door and hire this venue as your bridal home away from home for all your close family and friends with your additional guests stay in the hotel right next door.
To get a quote for your gorgeous wedding at this wedding venue in Ravello or for anywhere else in Italy email me directly at Rosie@weddingplanner.ie