This sample is for a civil wedding with 35 guests in a private villa near Orvieto in Umbria
The package includes:
– Civil ceremony at the town hall of Orvieto
– Booking and fee of the town hall
– Mayor of officer of the register to perform the ceremony
– Translator to translate the ceremony in English as required by law
– 4 Marriage certificates
– Full assistance with paperwork legal requirement
– Bouquet for the brideand boutonniere for the groom
– Wedding reception for 35 adults at the Villa including welcome cocktail and starters, 2 first courses, one main course, wedding cake, local red and white wine, Spumante for the wedding cake toast, service
– Fee for the exclusive use of the villa for the wedding day
– Accommodation at the Villa for 20 people for 7 nights, (minimum stay required).
– Personal coordinator to assist you through the planning of ceremony with unlimited e-mail and phone correspondence
– Coordination fees, Taxes and service for all the above included
Beautiful Wedding Villa in Assisi, Umbria (historical residence from the 11th century) with 7 bedrooms (9 bathrooms). Sleeps up to 15
Additional rooms and apartments are available in the Tower and in the nearby Torre (15 beds – on request)
Le Torri di Bagnara is a spectacular venue set in a 1,500 ha private nature reserve with 3 small lakes, 5 medieval castles, olive groves and woodland trails leading to idylic picnic areas! With it’s panoramic swimming pool, gazebo, barbecue area and botanical and landscaped gardens your guests will have plenty to do! Have your wedding ceremony in the villas own church before prosecco and canapes overlooking the breathtaking scenery and then enjoy your reception in the medieval courtyard or one of the numberous other indoor or outdoor wedding reception options.
To have your wedding here you need to book the accomodation for one week. The price for the rental including 7 bedrooms for one week starts at about €7,300.
Rosie The Wedding Planner can create a full package for you to include all the services you need for your civil or church wedding ceremony followed by an amazing reception and stay at this villa.
The Ins and Outs!
• 5 minutes drive restaurant, church, train station, village with all shops • 10 minutes drive from 18 hole golf course • 20 minutes to the city of Perugia, 25 to Assisi and Lake Trasimeno, 30 to Todi and Gubbio, Spoleto and Tuscany 40 min, about 2 hours drive from Rome, Florence, Siena and Boulogne • 20 minutes to the international airport of Perugia – 180 minutes of Rome Airports
Accessibility: the property is not particularly suitable for guests with reduced mobility. Rural: Car recommended