If you want a wedding by the sea for 50 guests or less, I have the perfect place for you!
This venue is perfect for an intimate breathtaking luxury wedding! It has the unusual advantage of being in a buzzing coastal town and fab terraces with amazing uninterrupted sea views.
On its sea view roof terrace 50 guests can be hosted for a seated dinner (60 guests for a buffet) and it has ten 5 star rooms which can sleep up to 26 people. There is a range of other accommodation within walking distance for additional guests.
There is a small historic church in front of the venue that could host a symbolic wedding for a maximum of 25 people. Alternatively there the town hall and catholic churches are within walking distance.
You can have a live band play outside until 1am, so everything adds up to an amazing evening for your guests!
Bari Airport is 40 minutes away and Brindisi Airport is 30 minutes away.
An exclusive private long fine sand beach with coastal dunes. Buffets on the sandy beach with sushi master, tapas, ethnic corner, fish barbecues, lounge areas like the club 55 of St. Tropez lounges, private gazebos under palms and canes, total-white with teak terrace and sails of white tents, cutting of the cake on the water amongst candles and torches.
This location is one of the most trendiest beach clubs in Italy used by Louis Vuitton, Porsche, Prada, Cavalli, Armani, Elle, etc
Have a chic boho beach wedding or a beach ceremony with gala dinner. Symbolic ceremonies and full legal civil ceremonies possible.
Here are two ideas:
- BEACH PARTY EVENING
– Welcome cocktail with 2 live cooking stations and canapés
– Bonfire on the beach
– Large buffet with raw fish and sushi corner, tapas, fresh pasta live cooking, barbecues of fish and crustaceous, paella, fruit & desserts buffet & gelato corner
– Cutting of the cake by the water with torches and candles follow up by mojito & capirinha bar
– Dancing until 6am to live music & dj’s
- GALA DINNER
– Gala dinner on the teak terraces of the Club overlooking the sea with aperitif with oysters, canapés and spumante
– Appetizers buffet around the lounge area with many live corners: sushi, tempura, homemade mozzarella and burrata, prawns flambé, kebab with fresh vegetables and local meat, seafood and lobster salads, raw vegetables, carpaccios of fresh fish , grilled vegetables etc.,
– Then seated gourmet dinner: starter courses, main course ( fish or meat or open-air charcoal grilled mixed fish) with chandeliers and silverware followed by a great buffet of desserts with the cutting of the cakes on the beach amongst candles and torches.