A Favourite Wedding Venue for 2022
Agriturismo La Dogana is a beautiful family run agriturismo on the boarder of Tuscany and Umbria, set amongst 4,000 olive trees with stunning views of Lake Trasimeno. Minutes from popular buzzing Umbrian towns of Passignano, Cortona and Tuoro sul Trasimeno can cater for weddings up to 90 guests. With beaches close-by, vineyards to visit, boat trips to islands and direct trains to Florence and Rome, there are plenty of activities for your guests to do.
Perugia airport with direct Ryanair flights is only 30 minutes away. Alternatively there are daily flights to Rome which has a direct train connection or is easy to reach via the motorway. Sixty of your guests can sleep in the Lake House on the estate with an additional beautiful farmhouse only 5 minutes drive away available for all additional guests.
As the estate of La Dogana is large we have created different spaces to have your welcome night pizza party (cash bar available), stunning outdoor ceremony, aperitivo and wedding dinner, so that each element of your wedding has a different atmosphere and wow factor for you and your guests.
Perugia Airport: 30 minutes
Rome Airport: 2 hours
Florence Airport: 1 hour 20 minutes
High speed Train direct to Rome or Florence: 10 minutes
Cortona: 15 minutes
Passignano: 15 minutes
Tuoro: 5 minutes
Venue: Sleeps 60 (including sofa beds)
Additional venues 5 minutes drive to accommodation more guest groups
Dining inside: Seats 130
Dining outside: Seats 130
What We Offer …
For weddings of 40 to 90 guests
Choice of mid-week or weekend wedding dates.
Weekend weddings: Thursday to Sunday or Friday to Monday
Midweek weddings: Sunday to Wednesday or Monday to Thursday
Exclusive hire of the accommodation and wedding areas
For weddings of 10 to 35 guests
Midweek weddings only: Monday to Thursday or Sunday to Wednesday
Exclusive hire of all the accommodation is not guaranteed but we will ensure wedding areas are kept private for your use.
Family style catering only ie. Long table with lots of dishes to be shared around, so more casual than silver service. The catering will be priced based on which local caterer is used and dishes chosen.
What is Included in Our Wedding Packages:
- Romantic outdoor ceremony location amongst an ancient olive grove overlooking Lake Trasimeno
- Elegant white chairs and table for ceremony
- Private coach house suite for the bride’s preparation and for the couple’s three night stay
- Sunset aperitivo (Prosecco and beautifully presented canapés) by the pool after the ceremony
- Choice of furniture for the wedding dinner: long or round tables, rustic or linens, choice of chairs
- Delicious 3 course meal with lots of choices for you to choose from for your wedding dinner in the courtyard.
- Unlimited wine (and water) during dinner
- Simple fresh flower and candle centre pieces
- Wedding cake
- Fairytale String lighting in the courtyard and barn
- Use of barn (opens onto the courtyard) for bar and dancing
- Open bar for 3 hours
- Candlelit wedding cake table
- Pre-night pizza and gelato night made and served from customised vintage apes (Italian tuk-tuks) — a fun intro to Italy for your guests!
- Wedding planning by Rosie the Wedding Planner by Skype and email
- On site wedding co-ordination team on your wedding day
Based on a minimum of 40 guests and a maximum of 90 guests
40 guests (including bride and groom) €11,200
50 people €12,400
60 people €14,400
70 people €16,400
80 people €18,400
90 people €20,400
100 people €22,500
110 people €23,800
120 people €25,100
130 people €26,400
The package does not include guest accommodation. Guest accommodation is based on a three nights minimum for €120 per person for three nights and €40 per additional night per person.
Fee for civil or church wedding ceremony is not included.
Packages are not available for weddings of less than 40 people. Bespoke planning is done for small weddings of 10 to 35 guests based on the couples requirements.