This amazing Downtown Abbey Style home has been in the same family for 500 years! The rooms have been beautifully maintained and it has an amazing shabby chic style ballroom (where you can dance the night away until 3am!) with full bar and French doors leading out to mature gardens. It has it’s own beautiful chapel and a separate barn with an ancient stone wall courtyard – perfect for a pre wedding day BBQ! Make your wedding be your time to be Lord and Lady of the Manor! Only an 80 minutes from Dublin and in the centre of a buzzing village with pubs, cafes, shops, etc. and within easy reach of bigger towns, so lots for your guests to do and see.
- Legal or Symbolic Ceremony outdoors or indoors
- Legal or symbolic celebrant for ceremony
- Assistance with legal paperwork
- Bridal Suite for wedding night
- Beautiful barn style reception room with long or round tables
- Elegant limewash chivari chairs, linens, cutlery, crockery, glassware
- Canapés and prosecco after ceremony for guests
- Reception dinner: choice of starters, main course, dessert
- Wine with dinner
- Tea and fresh ground coffee
- Wedding Cake
- Late evening hot finger food for guests.
- Wedding planning from start to finish by email and phone
- Wedding co-ordinator for the wedding day
- Booking of guest accommodation and transfers
- All taxes and VAT included
For 50 guests: € 9,950
For 100 guests: €15,450
For 150 guests:€20,950
Mandatory 2 nights accommodation of all bedrooms in main house (sleeps 16 inc. bridal suite. 4 poster beds in most rooms) @ €285 per person for 2 nights including breakfast. (The bridal suite for the wedding night is included in the package).