This beautiful wedding venue is on the boarder between Tuscany and Umbria. It is just a 30 minute drive to Perugia Airport which has direct flights from Stansted, UK. Alternatively there is Florence airport just over an hour away which has direct flights from Gatwick, UK. We can also arrange direct private transfers for all your guests from Rome airports for approx €30 (this ofcourse depends on the number of guests).
Wedding Plans for 2021 weddings at the Olive Grove include:
For your Ceremony:
Beautiful Symbolic Ceremony location on lake view terrace
Elegant Chairs for ceremony
Speaker and Microphones
For Your Reception:
Prosecco and aperitivo buffet after ceremony
3 Course Dinner (selection of options to choose from for each course)
Unlimited wine and water during dinner
Tea and Coffee and Limoncello after dinner
Round or long tables
Dressed tables; linens, cutlery, glassware, etc
Simple shabby chic Olive leaf and candles centre pieces
Ornate Easel for table plan
Guest book table
Professional photographer (Irish) from preparation to dinner (650+ high res professionally finished photos on USB presentation box and online gallery) See Italy Wedding Photographer for examples of previous work
Choice of Bride’s Bouquet and buttonhole for groom
Wedding co-ordinator to supervise the event
Menu tasting prior to the Big Day, with complimentary accommodation
Complimentary room for Bride & Groom for the entire stay of guests
Complimentary Guest Parking
Rosie The Wedding Planner to assist you through the planning of your wedding by email and Skype
Coordination fees, Taxes and service for all the above included
Special offer for final 2021 bookings!
All of the above for 20 guests : €7000*
All of the above for 40 guests: €10,000*
All of the above for 50 guests: €11,300
All of the above for 60 guests: €12,700
All of the above for 70 guests: €14,250
All of the above for 80 guests: €15,600
All of the above for 100 guests: €18,000
All of the above for 120 guests: €20,750
*Exclusivity of venue not guaranteed for weddings below 50 guests, however you will have exclusivity of the ceremony area, reception and party locations when using them.
Exclusive rental of 19 apartments for up to 70 people(63 plus 12 on singe sofa beds) for 3 nights self catering. €40 per person per night sharing an apartment).
*Outdoor Civil ceremony with lake view or church wedding also available in local town
This sample is for a civil wedding with 35 guests in a private villa near Orvieto in Umbria
The package includes:
– Civil ceremony at the town hall of Orvieto
– Booking and fee of the town hall
– Mayor of officer of the register to perform the ceremony
– Translator to translate the ceremony in English as required by law
– 4 Marriage certificates
– Full assistance with paperwork legal requirement
– Bouquet for the brideand boutonniere for the groom
– Wedding reception for 35 adults at the Villa including welcome cocktail and starters, 2 first courses, one main course, wedding cake, local red and white wine, Spumante for the wedding cake toast, service
– Fee for the exclusive use of the villa for the wedding day
– Accommodation at the Villa for 20 people for 7 nights, (minimum stay required).
– Personal coordinator to assist you through the planning of ceremony with unlimited e-mail and phone correspondence
– Coordination fees, Taxes and service for all the above included
Beautiful Wedding Villa in Assisi, Umbria (historical residence from the 11th century) with 7 bedrooms (9 bathrooms). Sleeps up to 15
Additional rooms and apartments are available in the Tower and in the nearby Torre (15 beds – on request)
Le Torri di Bagnara is a spectacular venue set in a 1,500 ha private nature reserve with 3 small lakes, 5 medieval castles, olive groves and woodland trails leading to idylic picnic areas! With it’s panoramic swimming pool, gazebo, barbecue area and botanical and landscaped gardens your guests will have plenty to do! Have your wedding ceremony in the villas own church before prosecco and canapes overlooking the breathtaking scenery and then enjoy your reception in the medieval courtyard or one of the numberous other indoor or outdoor wedding reception options.
To have your wedding here you need to book the accomodation for one week. The price for the rental including 7 bedrooms for one week starts at about €7,300.
Rosie The Wedding Planner can create a full package for you to include all the services you need for your civil or church wedding ceremony followed by an amazing reception and stay at this villa.
The Ins and Outs!
• 5 minutes drive restaurant, church, train station, village with all shops • 10 minutes drive from 18 hole golf course • 20 minutes to the city of Perugia, 25 to Assisi and Lake Trasimeno, 30 to Todi and Gubbio, Spoleto and Tuscany 40 min, about 2 hours drive from Rome, Florence, Siena and Boulogne • 20 minutes to the international airport of Perugia – 180 minutes of Rome Airports
Accessibility: the property is not particularly suitable for guests with reduced mobility. Rural: Car recommended