This sample is for a Catholic Church wedding followed by a reception at a stunning luxury restaurant overlooking Lake Garda. Limoncello anyone?
The Package includes:
– Catholic ceremony performed in English in a church near by the location,
– Booking and fees of the church
– Catholic Priest to perform the ceremony in English
– Assistance with paperwork religious requirement
– 4 Marriage certificates
– Bouquet for the bride and boutonniere for the groom
– Wedding reception at the restaurant for 40 adults: aperitif, starter, pasta or rice course,
main course, wedding cake, wedding cake, tablecloths, chairs and tables, tableware, table
service. Beverages are not included.
– On-site wedding planner to supervise the event
– Personal coordinator to assist you through the planning of the wedding with
unlimited e-mail and phone correspondence
– Booking of the accommodation and travels
– Coordination fees, Taxes and service for all the above included
Total price €9,500
For accommodation, there are many hotels near this restaurant. Price starts at €65 per person per night.
I would like to get married in lake Garda. Somewhere lively so our guests can make a holiday out of it. We want a non Catholic wedding. I was hoping for a meaningful ceremony not just the legal side. I have thought about humanist or Buddhist?
Also we would like to a great meal, good band and deejay and to party the night away.
We would like to have accomadation for ourselves and guests close to local amenities with bars, lively music and restaurants. Do that each night they can go somewhere.
Hope you can help. X