In Italy, Civil weddings must be performed in a Town Hall or in a location approved by the Italian government. There are not many outdoor locations but we do have a few on the Amalfi Coast! Weddings performed in Italy are automatically recognised and registered abroad so there is no need for additional paperwork when you get home. The ceremony lasts about 20/30 minutes and can be enriched with personal vows, readings and music. You will need two witnesses and a translator for the ceremony which Rosie The Wedding Planner can provide. We will also give you all of the assistance you need to complete the documents required for a legally binding wedding ceremony.
Some wedding reception venues in the Amalfi region have areas where you can have a legally binding wedding ceremony, this cuts out the need to transport your guests around, saving you time, money and hassle! Depending on the cermeony location you will need to present a sworn declaration before the civil registrar one or two days prior the wedding in person.
Basic Civil Wedding on the Amalfi Coast Package
– Civil ceremony performed in Ravello, Positano or Sorrento
– Booking and fees of the wedding hall on working days and office hours
– Mayor or civil registrar to perform the ceremony in Italian
– English-speaking interpreter as required by law
– On-site wedding planner to supervise the event
– Assistance with paperwork legal requirement
– Bouquet for the bride and boutonniere for the groom
– Two witnesses as required by law
– 4 Marriage certificates
– Personal coordinator to assist you through the planning of the wedding with unlimited e-mail and phone correspondence
– Booking of the accommodation and travels
– Coordination fees, Taxes and service for all the above included