Only 30 minutes from Rome, this gorgeous place is an ideal Wedding venue for weddings for up to 200 people.
This package is for 80 people, and includes:
– Catholic Church legal ceremony in church on site (can seat 120)
– Catholic English speaking priest
– Assistance with paperwork
– Marriage Certificate
– Preparation of ceremony
– Outdoor or Indoor reception area until 03.00am if requested
– Flowers and decorations in gardens and terraces
– Candles, roman candles, citron candles and atmospheric lights at night
– Bridal suite for the couple for 1 night
– Personalized menus
– Personalized table plans and table names
– Use of music system (through which you can play ipod, cd, laptop),
– Wedding Dinner (seated and staffed): Canapes, champagne cocktails, 2 first Courses, 1 Main
courses with side dish, Dessert Buffet
– Wedding Cake with Prosecco toast
– Open Bar (wine, beer, soft drinks) during canapés, wedding reception and up to 1am (can be extended)
– Pre -Wedding Day Guest Welcome Luxury BBQ including Open Bar
– Full wedding planning and on the day co-ordination
– Bouquet for bride and buttonhole for groom
– Professional Irish Photographer from preparation to dinner bell (250 professionally finished print
ready photos on CD, optional albums)
Total amount for 80 Guests: €19,500
Guest rooms including breakfast €60 per adult per night (kids free). Minimum stay 3 nights.
I was wondering if you would have a quote for 70 people for the countryside wedding in Rome.
We are looking for a symbolic ceremony but would like the grooms father to perform it so would not require an oficient.
Please let me know if you require any further information for a quote.
No problem Jayne! If you go to the top bar of this website and fill out the enquiry form under the Contact Me section, I’ll get back to you asap 🙂
We need help Rosie…
We’re looking for a 30-40 min drive outside fiumicino, Rome…
This place looks nice!…
Could you please help with any others…
Thank you in advance
Chris and Ambra X
Hi, I’d be delighted to help. Please fill in the enquiry form (under Contact me on top menu bar). Regards Rosie