Quite simply, this is one of the best locations I have found for weddings in the whole area of the Amalfi Coast! Here’s a quote I did for one lucky couple recently. If you think this is for you just email me for a personalised, accurate quote; firstname.lastname@example.org
Sample price for a Catholic Ceremony and Wedding Services
- Catholic Ceremony performed on Amalfi Coast (see the photos below)
- Booking and fee for the church
- Catholic Priest or symbolic celebrant to perform the ceremony in English
- Assistance with paperwork and religious requirements
- Bouquet for the bride and boutonniere for the groom
- Marriage Certificates (4)
- On-site wedding planner to supervise the event
- Personal coordinator to assist you through the planning of ceremony
- Unlimited e-mail and phone correspondence
- Booking of the accommodation
- Coordination fees, Taxes and service for all the above included
Price per person attending the wedding reception €250 per person.
Wedding reception basic menu, included in the price:
- Cocktail hour
- Pasta or rice course
- Main course
- Wedding cake
- Limoncello and espresso!
Printed menus table service, linens, chairs and tables, tableware, exclusive use of the location over 70 guests.
Beverages other than listed are not included.
There are a variety of hotels within walking distance from the church and the reception venue, starting from approx. €85 per double room per night including breakfast.