The Wedding Plan includes:
– Civil ceremony performed at the wedding villa for over 50 people after 6.00pm (beginning of the ceremony) or on Monday and Wednesday with the villa closed to the public.
– Booking and fees for the ceremony space for over 50 people after 6.00pm (beginning of the ceremony) or on Monday and Wednesday with the villa closed to the public.
– Mayor or civil registrar to perform the ceremony in Italian
– English-speaking interpreter as required by law
– On-site wedding planner to supervise the event
– Assistance with paperwork legal requirement
– Documents translation fees and duty stamps for British Citizens
– 4 Marriage certificates.
– Cocktail hour at the wedding villa including Prosecco, soft drinks and buffet of assorted starters and canapés
– 3 courses reception dinner for 100 guests, Italian style wedding cake included, wine not included
– Exclusive use of the wedding villa fee including accommodation for 2 nights in 6 suites
– Bouquet for the bride and boutonniere for the groom
– Hairdressing and make-up for the bride at the hotel
– Personal coordinator to assist you through the planning of ceremony with unlimited e-mail and phone correspondence
– Booking of the accommodation and travels
– Coordination fees, Taxes and service for all the above included