This is a fabulous villa in Tuscany for weddings. It’s about 30 minutes from Florence where you can have a beautiful civil ceremony or if you want a Catholic Ceremony that’s no problem, we can arrange this in a pretty little church on the hill 10 minutes away.
Here’s an information video of my recent visit to the villa.
To give you an idea of costs, here’s a quote I did for a couple who were interested in a wedding with 70 guests at the villa in 2014.
– Symbolic ceremony at the Villa Vignamaggio near Florence
– Celebrant to perform the ceremony in English
- Exclusive use fee for the ceremony and reception – (allowed only if you book the entire property for at least 3 nights, please see the prices below)
- – Marriage certificates
– Bouquet for the bride and boutonniere for the groom
– Outdoor BBQ style / buffet Wedding reception for 70 adults including welcome cocktail and starters, 2 first courses, one main course, wedding cake, Prosecco for the aperitif, service, print of menus, table centrepieces. Wines not included.
– Hall in exclusive use for dancing until 2.00 am
– On-site wedding planner to supervise the event
– Personal coordinator to assist you through the planning of ceremony with unlimited e-mail and phone correspondence
– Coordination fees, Taxes and service for all the above included
Price per person for additional adults attending the wedding reception
€110 per person
Price per person for children attending the wedding reception
€25 per child
(For a wedding to take place at this villa a minimum number of guest rooms need to be booked for 3 days)
3 DAYS rental of the entire estate (up to 57 beds and 8 sofa beds), breakfast included: €19,321
We are happy to arrange all other wedding and guest services you may need, just ask!
Email email@example.com for a quote tailored to your requirements!