There’s a variety of locations in Central Park where you can have your wedding ceremony. Rosie The Wedding Planner can arrange everything for you.
Here’s a sample wedding package for a wedding in Central Park:
- Central Park Ceremony
- Assistance & guidance on all aspects of Wedding Planning in New York
- Pre wedding meeting with Wedding Specialist at couples hotel
- Minister Fee and permit fee
- Accompaniment of Wedding Coordinator on day of wedding
- Personalised Wedding Ceremony
- Marriage License
- Transportation to City Clerk’s Office to obtain Marriage License
- Bottle of Champagne
- Bridal bouquet (of any one color) and grooms buttonhole
- Photographer for 1 hour at Wedding Location, Personalized CD and shipping
- Witnesses if needed
- Limousine transfer to and from Wedding location
- All taxes
€2075 (price for 2014)
Step back in time and have your wedding ceremony in the historic Campbell Apartment located in the Famous Grand Central Station.
Tucked away in Grand Central Station, this classy lounge is the restored private office of early twentieth-century tycoon John W. Campbell. Art deco with a splash of a 1930’s New York Gangster feel to it!
- Wedding Coordinator.
- Marriage License.
- Ceremony Location Fee.
- Bottle of Champagne.
- Limousine to/from wedding location ( 2 hrs)
- Transportation to City Clerk’s Office to obtain Marriage License.
- Multi denominational Minister.
- Bridal Bouquet of nearly two dozen roses in any one color with matching Buttonhole
- Exclusive wedding photographer for one hour and 100 photo shopped images of your wedding
- Deliver of wedding photography on a personalized CD
(€200 supplement for weekend weddings)
See one of Rosie’s Central Station Weddings featured in The Wedding Planner Magazine Click here!