This 17th century wedding villa in the heart of Tuscany, Italy offers exclusive rental for 40+ guests. There is accommodation on site for 90 guests with additional guest accommodation close by. A variety of dining areas so you can have an intimate breakfast on the terrace, extraordinary lunch in the Italian Garden, or a picturesque dinner in the courtyard of the villa.
In the ancient, private chapel inside the property, Anglican or Protestant faith ceremonies can be held, while symbolic ceremonies or blessings may be held within the evocative framing of the statues of the Four Seasons, in the gardens. Pretty Catholic churches are close by and beautiful historic town halls for civil ceremonies also.
The indoor dining areas can hold up to 120 people for a sit down dinner. The large terrace and beautiful courtyard are used for wedding dining.
Situated only seven miles outside of Siena.
Nearest airports: Pisa and Florence airports.
This Sample Plan includes:
– Booking and fees of a Catholic church nearby the location
– On-site wedding planner to supervise the event
– Assistance with paperwork legal requirement
– 4 Marriage certificates
– Bouquet for the bride and boutonniere for the groom
– Exclusive use of the villa on the wedding day
– Wedding reception for 150 adults at the Villa including welcome cocktail and starters, 3 course dinner, Spumante for the wedding cake toast.
-Local white and red wine with dinner
– Wedding cake
– Personal coordinator to assist you through the planning of of the wedding with unlimited e-mail and phone correspondence
– Coordination fees, Taxes and service for all the above included
Self catering apartments available in the same property of the villa.
up to 86 guests can stay at the apartments of the villa
Average price per person per night €50 for a stay of 4 nights